While you cannot enjoy a ride on this sled in the snow, you can make a wonderful Wooden Sled home decor item for yourself or someone that appreciates handmade gifts. Create this decorative project in class using a 23" wooden sled, many embellishments, rub-ons, die cuts, different kinds of sparkles and some wonderful papers. Kits will be made available for pick up after the class date, if you are unable to take the class.
Supplies Needed for Class: In addition to your student kit please bring:
- Vintage Photo Distress STAIN and Vintage Photo Distress INK,
- TWO flexible ink applicators,
- STARDUST stickles (or similar color),
- plastic gloves if you want to keep your hands clean,
- sanding block/tool or sandpaper,
- rubon tool or popsicle stick,
- pop dots,
- strong wet and dry adhesive.
Date: Saturday, August 18th
Time: 1 - 3:30pm