My 2010 Creative Goals
- CREATE BLOG: The creation of my blog is goal number one because many of my other goals require having a blog.
- MAINTAINING BLOG: My plan is to update my blog at least once a week.
- TEACH MORE CLASSES: As part of venturing out I would like to teach more classes in different locations. I love my followers from The Inspiration Station and I am not going anywhere, but adding another teaching location is another goal of mine.
- CERTIFIED RANGER EDUCATOR: I really, really, really want to attend RANGER U and become a Certified Ranger Educator. While I have used many of the Ranger products in my classes and I love them all, I would like to learn more to improve my knowledge on some of their other products as well as being able to pass along this information in my classes. They say it is difficult to get in due to the limited number of spaces available and only two classes a year are offered...so wish me luck and... Tim if you are on my blog...PLEASE PICK ME!!! :-)
- COPIC CERTIFIED DESIGNER: The second certification that I would like to obtain is in Copic Markers. When I use my Copics it reminds me of going back to school on the first day and that new box of crayons was on your desk. I love to color...it makes me feel young again and it is relaxing!
- DESIGN TEAM: Look for a design team that would be right for me and go for it! Try and try again. You can't do it if you don't try. So, I will try for the one(s) that is a good fit.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and I hope that you will come back again!