Sunday, October 31, 2010

COPIC...COPIC...COPIC

We had a full house today, well technically yesterday...it's late, just got home from Blue Man Group (fun!) and brought in my bags of supplies from todays classes.  If you missed the sign up because we were sold out for the COPIC classes...put it on your holiday wish list as well as the markers or make it a gift certificate so that you can pick out some markers after taking a class.  I will be scheduling more classes beginning in January 2011.  It's scary how soon that will be here. 

I will be holding a class on Saturday, December 11 that will utilize all those COPIC skills you learned, using the JUST RITE groovy snowmen and snowwomen :-).  They are so cool...I just love snomen...they really do melt my heart.  If you haven't been bitten by the COPIC bug then bring along your colored pencils or markers of your choice and join us for that same class!

I completed the Intermediate COPIC certification last weekend in Chicago.  It was very informative and looking forward to bringing you some new techniques  /projects using the markers in 2011. 

Tomorrow needs to be a clean up my scrapbook room day because I have no space to work and I just got the new Websters Pages papers (Waiting for Santa) for one of my December projects  - LOVE IT and cannot wait to create something.

Have a great one and hope you have fun creating!

No comments: