Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 - A New Year!

Happy New Year! It has been a busy start to this year already. We have moved into our new home and I am absolutely loving it! However, the one room that took the longest to pack is taking the longest to unpack. I ordered furniture that had to be finished (mid December) and honestly it's been issue after issue. I finally just received 3 of my 4 pieces a few days ago, but the one piece that I really needed (my working surface) is the one that had the most problems. That should be here Monday or Tuesday I am being told. On top of all that I have come down with this awful cold/flu/virus that has put me out of commission since Sunday and still not feeling well. I am at the point where I am just tired of being sick...my poor hubby. He gets the brunt of my grumpy spurts.

So needless to say this year was supposed to be off to a good start with getting the samples to the store early but unfortunately a couple of snags. If you dont mind waiting a little longer, my plans are to hold...

"First Day of Christmas" next Saturday, 1/21 @ noon. We'll be making a multi window shadow box out of a decorative rustic ladder.

Picture Perfect Pages layout class on Thursday, 1/26 @ 6pm. It will be a winter theme using turquoise, burgundy and ivory pattern papers.

Copic 101 and 102 is being offered again on Saturday, February 4th. If you are interested in learning how to color with them, join me. It's relaxing and addictive.

Pictures to be posted by the end of this weekend. I cannot wait to get back into the creative process and catch up with all of you!

No comments: