During class today we shared ideas of how we keep track of our "coloring books"... STAMPS!!! My wooden ones are displayed in an open doored cabinet, so that they are visible to me and the smaller ones are in an old printers tray that is hanging on my wall. Love it! My clear stamps are in a basket in plastic bags sorted by categories...and then there are my digital stamps. These are obviously stored on my computer, but I do create a catalog of the images that I have purchased by each artist and then print that out so they are visible to see. I like digi stamps for when I am teaching classes and the fact that I can resize it to what I want...and I usually can get instant gratification because I can get it right away (from most sites). However, in the end, I still gravitate to the wooden stamps because each one of these are a piece of art that are displayed in my scrapbook room and I get to see them out in the open.
I told the ladies from my class that I would post the digital stamps that I have purchased from, so here they are. Some of these sites offer freebies, be sure to grab the ones you like and PLAY!
- http://www.bugaboostamps.com (This is the one that I was mentioning that when a new release comes out they are 1/2 price initially. Right now they are 25% off the entire store until the 19th.)
- http://www.justinklined.com (This is the one that had the adult cyclist that I gotten for my husband since he does bike racing and triathlons)
- http://mosdigitalpencil.com (Do a search on "April". We use this stamp in the COPIC Techniques - Metals class and color in the watering can with whichever type of metal was your favorite). This is one of my favorite sites for the boys and girls...they are all so adorable!
- http://www.squigglefly.com (There are different artist stamps sold here)
- http://www.stampfairy.com (When you look under each category it will show you some of the images. However be sure to click on each image to see more stamps.
- http://www.tiddlyinks.com (This is another favorite of mine. I love the font on her site and the images are just so cute!)
Yes...I am addicted. Are you?