Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Class Changes & Updates

Hello All!  It has been very crazy lately with my full time job which has been taking up the majority of my time lately and it will be getting even crazier over the next few weeks.  That being said, I need to change the following classes:
  • Thursday - 4/22/10: Picture Perfect Pages at Wiggles & Giggles will be MOVED to the May Class date of Thursday - 5/27/10 @ 6pm
  • Monday - 5/3/10: Mother's Day Album at The Inspiration Station will be CANCELLED due to not having enough time to run the class before Mother's Day
  • Wednesday - 5/5/10: Scrap More Layouts and Cards at The Inspiration Station will be MOVED to the June date of Wednesday - 6/2/10 @ 6pm
COPIC Classes have been postponed due to the timeframe that were given for receiving the product that we will be using during classes.   I will update these dates in my original post as well as here:
  • COPIC 101 Classes: Thursday 6/10/10 @ 6pm or Sunday 6/13/10 @ 11:30 am
  • COPIC 102 Classes:  Sunday 7/11/10 @ 11:30am or Thursday 7/15/10 @ 6pm
Hope you are finding time for creating.  I hope to be doing some again soon!

No comments: