Friday, April 30, 2010

New Product Arrived...Finally

Not that I have had any time to create (unfortunately), I am very excited that I will be picking up product tomorrow that has finally come in.  I have been waiting since the end of January for one.  Melissa Frances and Basic Grey Cappella Line is in...I can't wait to see them. I hope they look just as good in person as they did online.
It's been hard to plan classes when the product doesn't come in as planned...combined with working 12-19 hour days and weekends.  I am hoping it will be calming down soon because I feel like my days all run together lately.  Every time I say that, it gets crazy again.  However, as of tonight, it looks like I will have some time to "play" this weekend.  I am really looking forward to it.  I decided to clean my house tonight so that I don't have to do that on Sunday.  I need to switch gears and get those creative juices flowing again and RELAX.
Hopefully I will have some pictures to post for you soon!  Hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend that's heading our way.

No comments: