Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

As you can tell from my last post almost a month ago, it's been crazy again.  Between my full time job, COPIC classes, a great Idaho vacation where my husband completed his first Ironman Triathlon, trying to clean and reorganize my scrapbook room to help get the creative juices flowing to create more class samples, my furr baby requiring a lot of attention, visits to the vet and some medical procedures of my own I am trying to get back on track again.
I love it when I have time to create, but sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to get in everything that I want to do when there is so much that I need to do.  Speaking of that, I have been meaning to do a project of a day, week or month of my everyday life.I think it's important to remember what our everyday lives were like...so keep an eye out for that. 
My next layout class at The Inspiration Station will be held on Wednesday, September 1st using Mellisa Frances papers and creating paper flowers (great techniques).
I found my Christmas papers for upcoming projects for classes in both stores so I am excited about that...it's crazy how fast it will be here.
COPIC classes have been going really well at Wiggles & Giggles.  I used my birthday money that I received to add an additional 20 markers to my collection.  I now have one space let in my 72 marker case...looks like I will need to buy another case real soon!
Happy Creating to all!

No comments: