Sunday, August 8, 2010

August / September 2010 Class Updates

Class samples have been completed (yeah!) and will be in the stores this week.  Here is a list of my upcoming classes. Check out the pictures under the Upcoming Classes section of my blog. 
  • 08/12/10 @ 6pm: Altered Collage Frame at Wiggles & Giggles (Rescheduled Date)
  • 08/26/10 @ 6pm: Picture Perfect Pages at Wiggles & Giggles
  • 09/01/10 @ 6pm: Scrap More Layout at The Inspiration Station
  • 09/09/10 @ 6pm: COPIC 101 at Wiggles & Giggles
  • 09/11/10 @ 10am: Cards done JUST RITE
  • 09/11/10 @ 1:30pm: COPIC 102 @ Wiggles & Giggles
  • 09/29/10 @ 6pm: Family Nest Accordion Album at The Inspiration Station
  I have just begun going though my stash of goodies and I have come to the conclusion that I need to simplify (in other words I have way too much stuff!), so as I go through my ENTIRE stash, deciding what I should keep and what should go...I will eventually have a personal tag sale with LOTS of scrapbooking paper, embellishments, stamps, tools and more.  I will keep you posted as I go through my things and make progress to where I feel comfortable in setting a date.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer and looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments: