Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 2010 Class Sample Pictures

I loved putting together and journaling about Jake in my "in loving MEMORY" Picture Perfect Pages layout.  While I cannot say there weren't any tears throughout the process, it brought back a lot of wonderful memories about him.  I also had forgotten about a stamp that was just perfect for this layout.  I had bought it a while ago (over a year) and never used it before.  Yikes, that seems to be normal for me.  I am trying to be better about that.  My scrapbook room is bursting at the seams right now.  Maybe that is just because when I am creating it ends up being "messy" as my husband would say, I choose to call it "creative chaous".  Thankfully, I am in a cleaning mood today so I am organizing and weeding out things.  While I should be outside enjoying this gorgeous cool day, the windows are open and I am enjoying the breeze indoor.  Tonight will be a great night on our patio for a fire, staying warm with a nice big sweatshirt,  roasting the perfect brown marshmallow (no burnt ones for me!).  I love fall weather.  Hope you all enjoy the long weekend!

Here are some pictures of some of my upcoming classes:
Cards done Just Rite - Saturday 9/11/10 @ 10:30am (Wiggles & Giggles)





Picture Perfect Pages - Thursday 9/23/10 @ 6pm (Wiggles & Giggles)



Picture Perfect Pages - Thursday 9/23/10 @ 6pm (Wiggles & Giggles)





Family Nest Accordion Album - Wednesday 9/29/10 @ 6pm (The Inspiration Station)

 


No comments: