Thursday, September 30, 2010

Upcoming October Happenings

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is October. Time sure has flown by this year. I do love this time of year…you know “sweater weather”. Speaking of sweater weather, I recently purchased two sets of clear Penny Black Winter/Christmas themed stamps and there is one that has a cat in a big oversized sweater and another where the cat has holly around his head. They are the most adorable stamps. I am looking forward to using my COPIC markers on these stamp sets…they are SO CUTE! I will try to get some pictures up to show you soon.
 
Speaking of COPICS…I am going to Chicago to take the Intermediate Certification Class. This is the first Intermediate Certification that they are offering. I am really looking forward to learning new things and being able to share some new techniques in my classes.

 This is a busy month of classes and/or events. Here is the rundown…

  •  10/3 (Sunday): Scrapbook Store Bus Tour – If you haven’t signed up yet, do so. I hear it’s lots of fun.  I am always there but working not shopping.
  • 10/6 (Wednesday): Scrap More Layout & Card @ The Inspiration Station
  • 10/14 (Thursday): Fall “Autumn Harvest “ Album @ Wiggles & Giggles
  • 10/22 (Friday): COPIC Intermediate Certification Training.
  • 10/28 (Thursday): Picture Perfect Pages @ Wiggles & Giggles – Sample coming soon…still waiting for new product to arrive.
  • 10/30 (Saturday): COPIC 101 & 102 classes as well as Embossed Expressions cards using a pumpkin brass stencil

 Enjoy your days and I hope that you are finding time to create!

 

No comments: