Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all!!!  It's a new year and what better way to bring in the new year than getting some FREE product.  It's as easy as 1-2-3...
  1. Become a follower (*) of my blog
  2. Take one or more of my classes being offered between January 20th through February 12th 
  3. Send me a comment on my blog under this posting and let me know what class/classes you are signed up for.
Notes: 
  • (*) If you are already a follower, then you are one step closer.  All you have to do are steps #2 and 3
  • Only one packet of free product, per person
  • Comments on my blog should be sent at least 5 days before the class date (I will NOT post these comments)
  • Packet will be given at the time of class (not all packets will be the same)
Plenty of projects/classes coming your way and I am really excited about them all! Descriptions and January project pictures will be posted by tomorrow.

Hope to see you real soon.  Happy creating!
Dawn

No comments: